Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 52nd Edition, 2020
Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 52nd Edition, 2020 provides essential information for practitioners dealing with securities laws in Ontario, including:
- Full text of the Ontario Securities Act and Regulation
- Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) Rules, Policies, and Notices
- National Instruments and Policy Statements
- Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) Notices
- Rules of Procedure and Forms
Now in its 52nd Edition, Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation continues to provide you with current changes to the Ontario securities regulatory scheme, plus extensive annotations from Canada’s top securities law experts at McCarthy Tétrault LLP.
What’s New in the 52nd Edition
- New CSA Staff Notice 51-358 Reporting of Climate Change-related Risks, issued August 1, 2019.
- New CSA Multilateral Staff Notice 51-359 Corporate Governance Related Disclosure Expectations for Reporting Issuers in the Cannabis Industry, issued November 12, 2019.
- New CSA Staff Notice 81-332 Next Steps on Proposals to Prohibit Certain Investment Fund Embedded Commissions, issued December 27, 2019.
- New OSC Staff Notice 11-787 Improving Fee Disclosure Through Behavioural Insights, issued August 19, 2019.
- Amendments to OSC Rule 13-502 Fees and OSC Rule 13-503 (Commodity Futures Act) Fees, effective October 18, 2019.
- Amendments to OSC Rules of Procedure and Forms and Practice Guideline, effective December 10, 2019.
René R. Sorell
Sean D. Sadler
Cristian O. Blidariu
Victoria de Luna
Table of contents
Tables of Concordance
Regulation 1015 Under the Securities Act
National and OSC Policy Documents
National Policy Statements
Uniform Act Policies
Ontario Securities Commission Policy Statements
Blanket Orders and Rulings
Rules of Procedure and Forms