Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 49th Edition, 2019
Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 49th Edition, 2019 provides essential information for practitioners dealing with securities laws in Ontario, including:
- Full text of the Ontario Securities Act, Regulation, and Forms
- Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) Rules, Policies, and Notices
- National Instruments and Policy Statements
- Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) Notices
- Rules of Procedure and Forms
It also provides current changes to the Ontario securities regulatory scheme, plus extensive annotations from Canada's top securities law experts at McCarthy Tétrault LLP.
What's New in the 49th Edition
- Amendments to National Instrument 45-102 Resale of Securities, Companion Policy 45-102CP, and OSC Rule 72-503 Distributions Outside Canada, effective June 12, 2018.
- New CSA Staff Notice 46-308 Securities Law Implications for Offerings of Tokens, issued June 11, 2018.
- Revised CSA Staff Notice 51-352 Issuers with U.S. Marijuana-Related Activities, effective February 8, 2018.
- New CSA Staff Notice 51-353 Update on CSA Consultation Paper 51-404 Considerations for Reducing Regulatory Burden for Non-Investment Fund Reporting Issuers, issued March 27, 2018.
- New CSA Staff Notice 51-354 Report on Climate change-related Disclosure Project, issued April 5, 2018.
- Amendments to various instruments relating to Designated Rating Organizations, effective June 12, 2018.
Michael C. Nicholas
Cristian O. Blidariu
Table of contents
Tables of Concordance
Regulation 1015 Under the Securities Act
Forms Under the Securities Act
National and OSC Policy Documents
National Policy Statements
Uniform Act Policies
Ontario Securities Commission Policy Statements
Blanket Orders and Rulings
Rules of Procedure and Forms