Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 47th Edition, 2018
Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 47th Edition, 2018 provides essential information for practitioners dealing with securities laws in Ontario, including:
- Full text of the Ontario Securities Act, Regulation, and Forms
- Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) Rules, Policies, and Notices
- National Instruments and Policy Statements
- Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) Notices
- Rules of Procedure
It also provides current changes to the Ontario securities regulatory scheme, plus extensive annotations from Canada's top securities law experts at McCarthy Tétrault LLP.
What's New in the 47th Edition
- New National Instrument 94-101 Mandatory Central Clearing of Derivatives, related Forms, and Companion Policy 94-101CP, effective April 4, 2017.
- New National Instrument 94-102 Derivatives: Customer Clearing and Protection of Customer Collateral and Positions, related Forms, and Companion Policy 94-102CP, effective April 4, 2017.
- CSA Staff Notice 31-350 Guidance on Small Firms Compliance and Regulatory Obligations, issued May 18, 2017.
- CSA Multilateral Staff Notice 51-349 Report on the Review of Investment Entities and Guide for Disclosure Improvements, issued March 16, 2017.
- CSA Staff Notice 54-305 Meeting Vote Reconciliation Protocols, issued January 26, 2017.
Michael C. Nicholas
Cristian O. Blidariu
David P. Badour
Table of contents
Tables of Concordance
Regulation 1015 Under the Securities Act
Forms Under the Securities Act
National and OSC Policy Documents
National Policy Statements
Uniform Act Policies
Ontario Securities Commission Policy Statements
Blanket Orders and Rulings
Rules of Procedure
Practice Guidelines for French Hearings