Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 46th Edition, 2017
Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 46th Edition, 2017 provides essential information for practitioners dealing with securities laws in Ontario, including:
- Full text of the Ontario Securities Act, Regulation, and Forms
- Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) Rules, Policies, and Notices
- National Instruments and Policy Statements
- Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) Notices
- Rules of Procedure
It also provides current changes to the Ontario securities regulatory scheme, plus extensive annotations from Canada's top securities law experts at McCarthy Tétrault LLP.
What's New in the 46th Edition
- CSA Staff Notice 11-333 Withdrawal of Notices, which withdraws numerous CSA and OSC Notices, issued on December 1, 2016.
- CSA Staff Notice 31-347 Guidance for Portfolio Managers for Service Arrangements with IIROC Dealer Members, issued November 17, 2016.
- Amendments to National Instrument 41-101 General Prospectus Requirements, new Form 41-101F4 Information Required in an ETF Facts Document, and consequential amendments to related documents, expected to come into force in Ontario on March 8, 2017, September 1, 2017, and December 10, 2018.
- OSC Staff Notice 52-723 Office of the Chief Accountant Financial Reporting Bulletin, issued November 24, 2016.
- Amendments to National Instrument 81-102 Investment Funds and consequential amendments to related documents, expected to come into force in Ontario on March 8, 2017.
Table of contents
Tables of Concordance
Regulation 1015 Under the Securities Act
Forms Under the Securities Act
National and OSC Policy Documents
National Policy Statements
Uniform Act Policies
Ontario Securities Commission Policy Statements
Blanket Orders and Rulings
Rules of Procedure
Practice Guidelines for French Hearings