2022 Occupational Health and Safety Act with Regulations for Ontario + E-Book PDF
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The Premium "Green Book" with a Punched Hole – pay less and get more
The 2022 Occupational Health and Safety Act with Regulations for Ontario is a resource that fulfills the provincial requirement for your organization to post the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act and includes all applicable regulations.
This functional, easy-to-use reference provides you with:
- A free eBook for easy searching and mobility (Bonus feature)
- The full-text of the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, and the First Aid Requirements Regulation under the Ontario Workplace Safety and Insurance Act
- Summary of 2021 changes to the OHS Act and Regulations
- A handy and informative Workplace Safety Q&A section (Exclusive feature)
- A helpful index that includes page numbers and section numbers
Plus: Punched Hole allowing book to be hung on bulletin boards.
Highlights of the 2022 Edition
- Exclusive Workplace and Safety Q&A answering recent hot questions such as:
- Can an employer be held liable if a customer or employee contracts COVID-19 while at their establishment?
- Can an employer make the COVID-19 vaccination mandatory for employees?
- What is the WCB’s approach to claims for disability related to COVID-19?
- What is the WCB’s approach to an adverse reaction to a COVID-19 vaccine?
- What is the Federal COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Support Program?
- Amendments to Regulations:
- O. Reg. 420/21 (Notice and Reports Under Sections 51 to 53.1 of the Act – Fatalities, Critical Injuries, Occupational Illnesses and Other Incidents)
- R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 834, (Critical Injury – Defined), am. O. Reg. 545/20
- O. Reg. 213/91 (Construction Projects), am. O. Reg. 426/21, O. Reg. 885/21
- O. Reg. 629/94 (Diving Operations), am. O. Reg. 428/21
- O. Reg. 414/05 (Farming Operations), am. O. Reg. 429/21
- O. Reg. 67/93 (Health Care and Residential Facilities), am. O. Reg. 427/21, O. Reg. 886/21
- R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 851 (Industrial Establishments), am. O. Reg. 421/21, O. Reg. 434/21
- R.R.O. 854 (Mines and Mining Plants), am. O. Reg. 422/21, O. Reg. 884/21
- R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 855 (Oil and Gas – Offshore), am. O. Reg. 423/21
- R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 859 (Window Cleaning), am. O. Reg. 424/21
- R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 861 (X-Ray Safety), am. O. Reg. 425/21
- Updated Contact Information
ORDER MULTIPLE COPIES AND SAVE
100 + copies
Table of contents
Occupational Health and Safety Act
Control of Exposure to Biological or Chemical Agents
Criteria to Be Used and Other Matters to Be Considered by the Board Under Subsection 46 (6) of Act
Designated Substance – Asbestos on Construction Projects and in Buildings and Repair Operations
Health Care and Residential Facilities
Inventory of Agents or Combinations of Agents for the Purpose of Section 34 of the Act
Joint Health and Safety Committees–Exemption from Requirements
Mines and Mining Plants
Notices and Reports Under Sections 51 to 53.1 of the Act – Fatalities, Critical Injuries, Occupational Illnesses and Other Incidents
Occupational Health and Safety Awareness and Training
Offices of the Worker and Employer Advisers
Oil and Gas–Offshore
Roll-Over Protective Structures
University Academics and Teaching Assistants
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
First Aid Requirements
Set Fines Under OHS Legislation
Code for Medical Surveillance for Designated Substances in Ontario
Practical Workplace Safety Questions & Answers