Why should you buy Manual of accounting IFRS 2019?
PwC's Manual of Accounting IFRS 2019 provides practical guidance on the IFRSs issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB). The Manual includes hundreds of practical worked examples. Written by PwC’s Global Accounting Consulting Services team, the Manual is full of insights based on PwC’s IFRS experience around the world.
Key updates include:
- Amendments to IAS 19, ‘Employee benefits’ - Plan amendments, curtailment or settlement
- Annual improvements 2015 - 2017 (including borrowing costs eligible for capitalisation under IAS 23, income tax consequences under IAS 12 of payments on financial instruments classified as equity and clarifying measurement of previously held interest in obtaining control over a joint operation under IFRS 11)
- Amendments to IFRS 9, ‘Financial instruments’ - Prepayment features with negative compensation
- Amendments to IAS 28, 'Investments in associates', - Long term interests in associates and joint ventures
- Revised conceptual framework issued in March 2018
Purchase the ebook book format here