International Estate Planning, 2nd Edition
Designed for estate planning specialists and financial planners, InternationalEstate Planning covers U.S. legal issues affecting estates, such as taxation, conflict of laws, community property and asset protection trusts.
This publication also provides analysis of selected countries chosen for their importance as potential sites for establishment of trusts or other investment vehicles, and as possible residences for U.S. nationals for business purposes. Each chapter is written by an expert in that country.
- U.S. estate, gift and income taxation of nonresident aliens
- U.S. citizens with alien spouses - Qualified Domestic Trusts(QDOTs)
- Conflict of laws rules used to determine which country's descent laws and taxes apply to specific dispositions of property
- Use of trusts to safeguard assets
- Will drafting for multiple jurisdictions, with suggested forms
- Effect of treaties on estate planning
Billing Method: Updates Billed As Issued