Health Law in Canada - Newsletter + PDF (Volume 43)
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This unique quarterly publication focuses on how the law impinges on the day-to-day tasks of health care professionals while also exploring the controversial ethical aspects of health law. Lively dialogue ensures the reader is kept up-to-date and fully aware of all significant developments.
Health Law in Canada offers:
- Insightful articles written from a practical viewpoint by acknowledged experts in the health care and ethics fields
- Contributions from patients' rights spokespersons and other related groups.
- “Be CAREFUL Out There” – Common Pitfalls in Assessing Capacity – Anita Szigeti, Dr. Ruby Dhand, Maya Kotob, Tanner Blomme & Humna Wasim
- End of Roe: Glaring Blight on Judicial Legitimacy, Progressive Democracy – Ryan Wozniak
- Vaccine Injury Compensation and Support Programs: A Values-Based Justification and Structure – Shawn H.E. Harmon
- Expanding Institutional and Involuntary Approaches to Mental Health and Substance Use Treatment is Not an Effective Solution – Laura Johnston, Kendra Milne & Marina Morrow
Health Law in Canada is available in three convenient subscription formats: Print Only, Print + PDF or PDF Only. The PDF version can be posted on your firm's Intranet so that all staff may benefit from this information-packed newsletter. Please note that the PDF version may be used for Internal Distribution only.
Billing Method: Annual Subscription. Updated 4 times per year.