Corporate Governance Report - Newsletter + PDF
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The corporate governance landscape in Canada is developing rapidly, and will continue to change with the coming into force of Bill 198 in Ontario and the full implementation of various other securities regulatory initiatives. Keeping abreast of the legal realities facing corporations and their advisors has become a challenge.
Butterworths Corporate Governance Report is a new quarterly current awareness service specializing in presenting the information you may need to help protect and advise your corporate clients.
The benefits to you
- Completely up-to-date information to help keep you on top of developments in this rapidly developing area
- The benefit of our authors' and editorial board's years of practical experience in this area of law
- We bring you commentary and practical advice in a concise, information-filled newsletter to help you guide your clients through the maze of new corporate governance requirements
- Discover what demands will be placed on your clients by corporate reform initiatives in Canada
- Obtain practical tips on how to help limit the liability of those acting as corporate directors and officers
- Corporate governance information you may need in one definitive source
Sample topics to be covered
- Practical Guidance on Controls and Procedures to Consider in Preparation for Bill 198
- Bill 198 - who can be sued and what can they do to protect themselves
- How will Bill 198 change your internal procedures
- What does this mean for officers and directors
- Sub-certifications and other procedures to consider
- The New National Disclosure Instrument and Best Practices Policy
- Compliance issues for different types of issuers' what is a best practice for your business and tips about how they may be implemented
- What private or pre-public entities consider
- What may be included in your audit committee and other committee charters
Available in three convenient subscription formats: Print Only, Print + PDF or PDF Only. The PDF version can be posted on your firm's Intranet so that all staff may benefit from this information-packed newsletter. Please note that the PDF version may be used for Internal Distribution only.
Billing Method: Annual Subscription