Nova Scotia Civil Procedure Rules, 2nd Edition
This is the official annotated version of the Nova Scotia Civil Procedure Rules as recognized by the Nova Scotia Department of Justice. Produced in a looseleaf format, it also includes an overview of the new Rules, case annotations, the Judicature Act, related civil law legislation and a comprehensive subject index.
Updated and revised, the Nova Scotia Civil Procedure Rules, 2nd Edition includes:
- An overview commentary by Professor Rollie Thompson on the new Rules, with insightful analysis explaining the key changes and their significance to Nova Scotia civil practice
- A comprehensive collection of case digests of relevance under the new Rules, sorted and organized under each applicable new Rule
- Detailed tables of concordance between the old Rules and the new Rules
Who Should Buy
- Nova Scotia civil litigation practitioners - the official version of the Rules, this provides all civil litigators in Nova Scotia with a comprehensive resource on the Nova Scotia Civil Procedure Rules, including an overview commentary on the new Rules as well as a full collection of relevant case digests of continuing importance under the new Rules
- Paralegals, law clerks and law students who are looking for expert guidance, case law and practical advice on the Civil Procedure Rules
- Law libraries in order to have the most comprehensive research resource on the Nova Scotia Civil Procedure Rules as well as the official version of the Rules available to their patrons
Also Available as Lexis Note eLooseleaf. Call 1-800-668-6481 for more information.
Billing Method: Updates Billed As Issued