Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems Auditing, 2nd Edition + CD
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Health, safety and environment management system audits determine how well an organization's policies, programs, practices and controls are designed and applied to ensure that due diligence has been exercised.
Written by Health and Safety experts, this comprehensive text guides readers through all aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental Systems Audits, providing background information, and helpful tools and templates to successfully navigate and prepare for an audit.
Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems Auditing, 2nd Edition is a one-stop solution to the informational and practical needs of HSE auditors. Features include:
- Overview and background to HSE audits and procedures
- Commentary from industry leaders on best practices
- Discussion of the best methods of completing each task in the execution of an HSE system audit
- Prepatory steps and documentation
- An extensive collection of audit forms, checklists, exercises, templates, memoranda and score sheets
- Useful CD-ROM with practical tools that can be easily implemented by lawyers or managers
New in this Edition
- Discussion and commentary on compliance obligations and standards required by ISO 14001:2015
- Helpful charts on environmental legislation
- Updated checklist on integrating workplace wellness programs and occupational health and safety
- Complete appendix on Audit Instrument Examples
- New format providing a useful and affordable resource for office managers, HSE audit professionals, lawyers and students
A Valuable Resource
Gene Marie Shematek, Paul Maclean and Peter Lineen bring together years of experience and industry knowledge into this comprehensive volume which is a valuable resource for:
- HSE auditors – overview of all aspects of health safety and environmental systems audits
- Managers and HR professionals – provides a one-stop-shop guide of how to efficiently and effectively prepare for an audit
- Lawyers – provides how to prepare and comply with all the requirements of an HSE audit. This is a helpful resource to use when advising or working with clients on HSE matters
- Students – a comprehensive resource for courses on HSE systems, auditing or related subject matter
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Introduction to Auditing
Chapter 2: Health and Safety System Basics
Chapter 3: Environmental and Integrated HSE Management Systems
Chapter 4: Before the Audit
Chapter 5: Pre-audit rganizational activities
Chapter 6: Documentation
Chapter 7: Interviewing skills
Chapter 8: Familiarization tours and observation visits
Chapter 9: Audit closeout meeting and the final audit report
Chapter 10: Final steps
Chapter 11: Beyond auditing
Appendix – Audit instrument examples
A Guide to Occupational Health and Safety in Offices + CDRelease date: February 10, 2016$120.00
New!PreorderRegulatory Law and Practice, 3rd EditionNew!Release date: September 30, 2021$225.00
New!PreorderHalsbury's Laws of Canada – Landlord and Tenant (2021 Edition) / Legislation (2021 Edition) / Limitation of Actions (2021 Edition) / Liquor Control (2021 Edition)New!Release date: September 30, 2021$320.00