Encyclopedia of Forms & Precedents
The Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents is the leading source of non-contentious precedents in terms of the breadth and authority of its content. It covers everything that both the specialist and generalist practitioner is likely to encounter, offering access to an unrivalled collection of precedents covering all aspects of non-contentious work.
The Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents currently comprises a set of 90+ volumes, a Consolidated Index, a Consolidated Table of Cases and Statutory Materials, Form Finder and regular looseleaf updating. Efficient looseleaf servicing, covering relevant developments in both law and practice, means this source of precedents is regularly updated. Volumes are also revised and reissued on a regular basis and these are charged separately on publication.
Benefits of The Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents
- The work is both user-friendly and practical.
- Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents is fully indexed and cross-referenced and contains concise commentaries on the law, practical checklists and procedural tables.
- The contributors are leading authorities in their fields - solicitors, barristers, and academics from leading institutions.
- Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents is comprehensive, containing complete precedents, alternative clauses and official forms, together with ancillary documentation (model letters, etc) to provide the reader with useful supporting information.
- It is also flexible, adapting to changes in law and practice with the addition of new titles on a regular basis.
The Encyclopaedia is also available on CD-ROM and online, bringing all the benefits of electronic delivery such as enhanced search facilities and hypertext links and making all the information in the Encyclopaedia readily accessible.
Billing Method: Updates Billed As Issued