From Certification to Settlement and Appeals - The Complete Manual to Class Actions
Authored by experts Michael Eizenga, Michael Peerless, John Callaghan and Ranjan Agarwal, Class Actions Law and Practice, 2nd Edition offers all the information a civil litigator needs to pursue, defend or intervene in a class proceeding.
- Expert commentary - Canada's leading experts in the field take you step-by-step through the procedure and hundreds of cases from across Canada and the United States
- Summaries of the very latest class action cases with a particular emphasis on appellate decisions
- Academic insights and practical guidance to both new and established lawyers in the practice area based on the latest decisions from the courts
- Coverage of quickly developing new substantive areas of class action activity such as securities law and environmental claims
- Precedents - 48 readily adaptable pleadings, notices of motion, affidavits in support, orders, and objections
- Tables - quick reference to the common issues and class definitions that have proven successful in specific cases
- Legislation - Federal, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan and other statutes and other relevant legislation and rules are provided
The Class Actions Law and Practice, 2nd Edition looseleaf service will provide you with the essential information you need for your busy practice.
Who Should Buy
- Established Canadian civil litigators in the class actions practice area interested in the latest academic insights based on the most recent court decisions
- Canadian litigators and other lawyers who are either new to or do not regularly litigate class actions cases
Billing Method: Updates Billed As Issued