Canadian Current Tax - Newsletter
This unique publication provides authoritative coverage and analysis of often controversial tax issues. Its articles - written by nationally acclaimed experts from Canada's leading law and accounting firms - are frequently cited by the courts.
Canadian Current Tax covers a broad range of practical topics from tax compliance to tax planning to cross-border tax implications - all presented in a highly readable newsletter format.
Here's what you'll find:
- Analytical commentaries on recent case law
- In-depth analysis of current and controversial tax issues
- What's new in GST
- New developments in international tax
- Practical tax planning tips
- Reports on budgets and proposed legislation - and a look at their effects on tax reform
- Updates on pending legislation
- Forum for readers' comments and letters
- Topical index and tables of statutes and cases cited
Canadian Current Tax is available in three convenient subscription formats: Print Only, Print + PDF or PDF Only. The PDF version can be posted on your firm's Intranet so that all staff may benefit from this information-packed newsletter. Please note that the PDF version may be used for Internal Distribution only.
Published in collaboration with the CGA Tax Research Centre (University of Ottawa)
Billing Method: Annual Subscription